The content on this map is personally curated by me, so that means memento mori, literary and pop culture sites, art pieces, rarities of nature and history, and the oddball site that's included only because I was there. It also means that few of them are inaccessible and many are free to see. Each marker on the map includes addresses/GPS coordinates, descriptions, and a link to more information (if I’ve visited it, it links to my own firsthand experiences).
Some notes for context:
- The map features over 1,100 sites.
- I’ve been to about 80% of them (green is visited, red is unvisited).
- It's pretty obvious where my home base is.
- There are few red pips throughout the country because I've yet to upload sites from my "to see" list other than in New England and New York. That'll be an ongoing process.
- The map is frequently updated with new visits and new sites.
- Let me know of any mistakes.
- Go see stuff.