|I'll probably be wearing this same jacket.|
July 9, 2013 — On Tuesday, July 16, I’ll be at the Tewksbury Public Library at 300 Chandler Street giving a presentation on macabre sites in Massachusetts. I promise corpses, graves, murders, monsters, bones, and much, much more(bid).
It’s part of the library’s Fright Night series of talks that has been going on every Tuesday this summer and features authors and speakers focused on the paranormal and spooky. It seems like a great way to count down to the Halloween Season, and they’ve had some pretty cool authors and topics already. Here’s the schedule for the rest of the summer:
- July 16: Massachusetts Morbid, J.W. Ocker (that’s me)
- July 23: Celebrate 100 Days Until Halloween, Lesley Bannatyne (not me)
- July 30: Zombies 101: Be Prepared!, Peter Cummings and Steve Schlozman (used to be me)
- August 6: Intro to Tarot Card Reading, Sally Cragin (one day will be me)
- August 13: An Evening with Edgar Allan Poe, Rob Velella (might as well be me)
- August 20: Ghosts of Boston, Sam Baltrusis (kind of me)
- August 27: Haunted History of New England, Christopher Daley (more me than me)
The whole thing starts at 8:00 pm, will end before 9:00pm, and I’ll stick around afterward if anybody wants to talk/thumb wrestle.
Hope to see you there.
But if not, I understand.